20 September 2010

a toot {tutorial}

last week while visiting with my friend emily, i pointed out {a tad embarrassed} that my spring wreath was STILL occupying space on my front door.  because she is crafty, creative, resourceful and just plain talented, she promptly offered some ideas for an update and we set a date to make a new wreath.

here is the:


and:


much better!

i highly suggest {for more reasons then this tutorial} that you hop on over to her site for the details.

you won't need a sewing machine, just a few materials from the store and odds and ends lying around your home.

it would also be cute hung in a window, over a bed, in an empty frame or in the bathroom
{among other places}




what updates are you ready to make for fall???
what is your biggest challenge when it comes to preparing your home
for seasons + holidays?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I found you through the link from Emily and I nearly begged her to ask the name of the paint for your door. I know it's black, but there are just so many names of black and so many brands. Would you mind sharing? Thanks. The new wreath looks beautiful, but then, so did the old wreath.

    ReplyDelete