05 June 2010

bummmmmmer!

maybe you have heard already, but it's been one of THOSE days for ARMOMMY!  to give you some background, we moved our office into Lux It Studio + store front in Sumner this past week.  totally exciting, right!?  well, not to be a downer but this morning i woke to some terrible news....  our studio had been broken into.  we spent most of this morning gathering serial numbers, talking to the police and getting the word out, but now it's time to make lemonade out of lemons! SO, what do you do when all your stuff has been stollen????  have a SALE of course!  check out the below image and come out and support.  also, if you are interested in participating as a vendor or making a donation for the raffle send me an email: rae@armommy.com
BLESSINGS . rae . vp + mom . armommy



1 comment:

  1. I am SO sorry to hear about this! I didn't see this blog until now after the sale has happened but if you have any others in the coming weeks I'd love to show some support!

    What a shame that someone did that; I sure hope the cops can find the culprit and all your stuff! And I hope the sale went wonderful this weekend!!

    Warm Regards,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete